Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2013














These are some pictures of what I've been up to lately. I recently finished a 10-week pottery course at Mohawk College here in Hamilton. It was Foundation I and although I've kind of gone past the foundation stage (because of the year of pottery I took in Seattle) I thought that if I wanted to make a career of pottery I should begin at the beginning. Or start from the start as Mike Reno would say!

The jewellery pics are some bracelets I made with the gemstone beads I've collected from the annual Gem and Mineral Show in Tucson, AZ. My husband's family is from there and we go to visit about twice a year. The gem show is on in early February  but we're going out this year in late February so we'll miss it. No matter; I've collected way too many gemstones as it is! Besides if  I ask nicely my Mother-in-Law will pick up some turquoise (my favourite!) for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment