Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2012

It's Raining in Hamilton

Wow, I don't really have a lot to say, which is why I haven't posted in so long. I just wanted to post something so that if there are any readers out there (Hello? Anyone?), they'll know I'm still around.

I haven't been  taking many pics lately although I have some in mind for a local Hamilton photo safari. Here's what my husband and I have shot so far, at the Hamilton Aviary:




We're going to the Festival of Friends at the Ancaster Fairgrounds this weekend. The Bangles on Friday night and the B52s on Sunday night! All free. There are other bands playing but these are the only two I want to see. I'm actually looking forward to it with more than a little trepidation because I haven't been to an outdoor show in years. Crowds make me panic so I don't know how I'll handle it. At least E will be there to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment